Monday, October 20, 2008

France Trip

I'm back from France! Wow! Been there for 8 days to be precise, if I minus the first and last day of flight. Kinda of short... how I wish I can extend the stay. The trip to France was amazing! Been to Paris, Reims, Mont St Michel, Nice, Avignon, Arles, Nimes and Tours. The temperature is okay with days of warmness more than coolness in the early Oct. It would be nicer if I were to visit France in mid Oct onwards as it gets cooler.



I loved the Eiffel Tower lighted up at night! The tower was lighted up in blue with yellow stars to mark the start of its six-month presidency of the European Union! France's most recognizable monument, Eiffel Tower... you must be there to feel the romanticism. If you have the chance to visit Paris, don't miss it.

0 comments: