Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ticket to France!

No more Beijing and Xi'an trip! It's a long story, but got to do with Visa thingy that we thought we may have no time for collection.

Just booked SQ ticket to France! Will be flying in early Oct! WOW!!! A place I thought I would probably be visiting its capital, Paris only. This will be my 2nd free and easy attempt for traveling. First attempt was at Australia years ago. Eh, might be a problem because I don't speak French. Heard that France people don't like people to communicate with them in English. Oh no... I hope my French Translator application in iPhone can be of help! Hee.

Hmm, wonder which cities to sightsee?


(The beautiful Paris skyline in "Ratatouille")

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to take a trip to France somewhere in spring. I think it's the greatest time to look at France and its beauties.