Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Trip to Beijing and Xi'an soon

Have been looking around for available trips these days. Visited TradeWinds, which we thought there was hope! To my astonishment, the trip to Italy (11 days itinerary) had taken in 32 pax and they couldn't accept anymore. So disappointing. I overheard from my colleague saying that the trip with Tradewinds are relaxed and wake up after 8am daily during the trip. Yah! That's what holiday should be! I must try Tradewinds next time! Probably during my honeymoon? Hee! I wonder, why some big travel agencies advertise so much, yet they can't even form a tour group.

Well, since there wasn't much time left, we decided to "downgrade" our holiday trip to China. CTC has agreed to secure 2 places for us. Payment is to be made by tomorrow. We are going for 8 Days to Beijing and Xi'an, a cultural tour. Hmmm, I hope I will like it, because cultural tour normally is boring. LOL. Nevertheless, the trip will bring us to visit the Wonders of the World ! This will be interesting! Yeah!

Do you know what are the wonders of the world? Do you know there are many types? E.g. Ancient Wonders, Natural Wonders, etc.

0 comments: