Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm healthy, what about you?

Today collected my health check report. It was a free health screening program that I took in my company.

The report indicated I was underweight. It says I should attempt to increase my body mass by muscle and bone enhancement. It means I need to increase my protein intake and take up more exercise. Well, I have in fact gained 1kg since last year. Hee. Have started off to take health products from Herbalife and Agel. Don't mistaken, these products are not meant to put on weight. They are more for body enhancement. After taking for several months, I find them doing good to my body.

I guess I worried for nothing. I was wondering about my blood cholesterol level this time, as I used to have high cholesterol. This time, my cholesterol profile is normal. However, it was not the case for some of my colleagues. Is it true that if you take seafood, it will incease the level of cholesterol? If you don't often take seafood, could the lifestyle or under stress affect the cholesterol level? One thing for sure, I avoid eating egg yolk whenever I can.

0 comments: