Monday, September 8, 2008

Nasty Cab Driver in Kiddyland

Yesterday, I hiked a ride on a cab to a nearby train station. Guess what I found interesting on the cab? Lots of cute ornaments were decorated at the cab front. There were Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Hello Kitty just to name a few. According to the driver, they were bought from Japan.

Why I name him nasty? Probably he wasn't too happy that I took this photo or was in a rush to change shift at downtown. He drove at high speed to my destination. Upon reaching, he didn't bother to key in the 30cents fuel surcharge and requested me to write down myself on the receipt. Next, I couldn't open the cab door to alight. He nagged impatiently at me to pull the door trigger. I tried many times but was afraid to pull hard that I might spoilt it. In a frustrated mood, the driver stretched his hand out to pull the door trigger for me. Yah, the door was opened in the end. Thanks goodness, I could finally alight and need not continue to face that nasty driver.

As passenger, we do not wish to spoilt the car, but to the driver, they think that passengers can't even perform such an easy task.

0 comments: